Pages

October 16, 2014

Introduction

Hi, everyone! Let of me give you a little info about my blog.

This is where I will post some of my written material, mostly short stories or snippets of something I'm working on. I mostly like to write in the fantasy genre, although I will sometimes explore other genres if an idea presents itself. Many of the stories I will eventually post on this blog will not be in the fantasy genre, as fantasy is difficult to write. I will save that for longer stories.

I don't write fanfiction and I certainly don't plan on doing so. However, I may borrow ideas from books by other authors, so don't get alarmed if I decide to write a story about a bunch of students at Hogwarts. I will  be sure to credit the author and include a disclaimer.

And that's it. I don't know what else I should say. I'll create an About Me page if you want more info. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll stay!